There is just something about cutting snowflakes that never gets old.
No matter how old you are or how many times you've done it -
it is still exciting to create your own snowflake masterpiece.
The Lil Divas cut/made their first paper snowflakes last year
so this year I thought it would fun to change things up a little.
Faux Tie Dye Snowflakes
What You Need:
dot markers/bingo daubers
What To Do:
1. Fold coffee filter in half & then in half again
2. Using dot markers/bingo daubers make a pattern on the coffee filter.
Be sure to cover both sides completely.
3. Open coffee filters & allow some drying time
this makes it easier to cut without ripping them because they won't be so wet.
4. Refold & cut your design into your snowflake.
Open & behold you awesome Tie Dye Snowflake
These look fabulous on our window!!!
Kid Friendly Food:
Cinnamon Sugar Snowflake Tortillas
In the spirit of cutting snowflakes we also made some
yummy, fun & easy cinnamon sugar tortillas as a quick snack.
What To Do:
1. Fold a tortilla in half & then half again.
2. Using clean scissors cut as you would a paper snowflake
3. Melt a little butter and brush onto tortillas.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar to liking.
5. Pop into the oven at 350 degrees for 5-7 mins.
6. Allow to cool a bit & then enjoy!
A quick, easy & fun snack that kids can help you make.
Books We Read: