2011 is days away and this has me thinking about what I want to improve next year! I usually dislike resolutions - I've never been one to actually keep them - but there are a few changes that I am serious about making! I figure if my journey is public on my sweet lil blog here, it might actually make me more apt to work at my changes! After all there is strength in numbers right?!
So here are my resolutions for 2011:
1. Take Better Care of ME! - This one is a must! If I am not 100% my family loses out! So I am going to begin taking daily vitamins, eat better/healthier (actually I should start by just plain eating - I am prone to snacking (and not the good kind) not eating an actual meal - yuck, I know!) and try to exercise (notice the word try, lol - I have never enjoyed the pain associated with exercising!)
That brings me to my next 2 resolutions:
2. Do Better in the Kitchen! I am not the world's best cook and we seem to eat the same boring meals all the time! I want to try and make new recipes and get my family to eat healthier!
3. Make Time to Exercise! I must dust off those never used ZUMBA videos and get moving! I actually enjoyed the few classes I took last summer then we went on vacation & I never went back! Ugh!
I want to look & feel better and that will take work on my part but I need to do it! I am not happy with the current state of ME and only I can change that!
I'll be sure to keep you posted on my journey but for now - a few questions............
1. Do you have resolutions for 2011?
2. If you do, what are they? (Come on - share with me!)
3. If you don't, why not? I know resolutions aren't for everyone - just curious about your reasons!
Have a Happy Monday Friends!