Shaving Cream Marbelized Seahorses
What You Need:
seahorse cut out
What To Do:
1. Pour shaving cream onto your dish/plate/container.
2. Add paint (I keep it at 3-4 colors for best results)
3. Swirl gently
4. Place cut-out on top of shaving cream and press gently to ensure it is covered with your mixture.
5. Lift and let sit for a few minutes
6. Use a plastic lid, napkin, index card or squeegee to remove excess shaving cream.
That's it - check out what a marvelous result you got!
Don't forget to check out our Happy Birthday Eric Carle linky for tons more activities!