New Year's Eve is almost here
& that means the BIG COUNTDOWN!
It is essential to have lots & lots of noise at midnight.
The Hubby always buy a few noise makers but
I was determined to use what we have on hand -
I have lots and lots of crafty things squirreled around.
I came up with these simple shakers -
that were frugal, easy to make, fun to play with and BIG on sound!
Easy New Year's Noise Makers
What You Need:
2 plastic cups for each shaker
Note: We used clear cups but you can use any you have on hand.
You could even use plastic eggs if you have them around!
tape - the sturdier the better
beans, beads, bells, buttons, pasta
- look for anything that makes a good sound
I even used left over pasta wheels from Halloween!
foam stickers, paint or other decorative materials
What To Do:
1. Fill one of your cups about 1/3 to 1/2 way
with your sound makers - beads, buttons, pasta, beans, etc.
2. Place the 2nd cup covering the top of the first.
Tape all around to secure.
3. Decorate as desired.
The Lil Divas used foam stickers
- super easy & they enjoyed coming up with a design all their own.
4. Shake, Shake, Shake & enjoy!
and no New Year's Celebration would be complete without an over the top
Being Lil Divas they of course had to have crowns -
ordinary party hats simply will not do around here!
What We Did:
1. I found printable crown templates that they liked online
and cut them out of gold poster board.
2. The Lil Divas decorated the crowns using glittery foam stickers.
3. I cut strips from the gold poster board and taped them on.
Then I measured each cute lil head and taped the strips accordingly.
4. Proudly wear your New Year's Party Crowns!
I hope you have a Noisy & Fun filled
New Year's Eve - I know we will!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!