I know it's the end of November and many people are looking ahead
to the holidays & winter but I had to share one final
fall related craft with you because I love how it came out.
Kid Craft: Fall Leaf Dream Catchers
What You Need:
What To Do:
1. Cut out the inner circle of the plate
2. Punch holes around the outer circle of the plate
3. Weave yarn through holes - creating a web effect
Be sure to leave ample yarn dangling from ends (see below)
4. Glue leaves onto plate & allow to dry
5. Tie leaves to bottom of string (see below)
Hang near a bed or window and enjoy sweet dreams!