I have been wanting to do some faux stain glass projects with the Lil Divas to decorate our windows. I asked them what they wanted to work on and they decided on ghosts!
Craft: Faux Stain Glass Ghosts
What You Need:
Black Construction Paper
Con-Tact, Tracing or Wax Paper
colored tissue paper
(we used black, orange, yellow & white)
stick or brush to apply glue
What To Do:
Note: I used tracing paper for this craft because we have lots of it from a back to school clearance sale.
1. Make a basic ghost template
2. Cut template out of black construction paper. Fold and cut an outline.
3. Cut/tear tissue paper into small squares.
4. Apply glue liberally to ghost template and affix colored tissue paper squares.
5. Allow to dry.
6. Add black construction paper outline to top of tissue paper ghost.
7. Trim any excess paper around edges.
8. Display on window! (I took the photo at night so I put it up to the light to show that tracing paper let's the light shine through just like wax paper)
Be sure to check out our other Halloween crafts - we have more "Ghostly Fun" to come tomorrow!