I'm all about easy crafts that do not require too much fuss so I LOVE working with paper plates! The Lil Divas love to paint and it's so fun to create things out of something so ordinary.
Today, I am going to share our Paper Plate Dinosaurs with you.
What You Need:
2 paper plates
paint (colors of choosing)
What We Did:
1. The Lil Divas painted 2 large paper plates and we let them sit until dry. I let them choose their own colors so you see we eneded up with 1 pink dinosaur from the lil princess that LOVES all thing PINK! :)
2. Cut out the inner circle of the plate - careful to leave the outer edge in good condition.
3. Using the outer edge I cut a long neck and tail and using the inner circle I made some legs. This can be traced using a template and cut out by older children who can handle it.
4. Draw a nose & mouth and add wiggly eye.
5. The lil divas wanted to add spots so they each chose a 2nd paitn color and went to work.
The Lil Divas finished paper plate dinosaurs!
Dinosaur Books We Read: