Coffee Filter Spray Art Bats
What You Need:
clothespin (1 for each bat)
coffee filter (1 per bat)
markers (colors of choice)
spray bottle with water
paint (brown or black)
This was a really easy and quick craft but the final result is adorable. We hung them up around the house and they look great.
What To Do:
1. Cut your coffee filter in half and cut some bat wings (see photo below for our example)
2. Color wings as desired with markers we used brown, yellow, black and purple.
3. Spray with water bottle to mix/blend colors.
4. As you let your wings dry, paint your clothespin either black or brown - this will be your bat's body.
5. Once all items are dry you can assemble your bat by layering your wings and clipping the clothespin in the middle. Add eyes with markers as desired.
6. Fly your bat, play or just display but be forewarned - you'll mot likely end up with more than just 1!
Happy coffee filter bat making,