I am so excited about today's Educational Review & Giveaway product - Alpha Catch. It's a fun, action packed, fast-paced game that helps kids practice their phonemic awareness!
The Lil Divas LOVE this game and have been requesting we play it numerous times a day.
What's in the Box?
You will receive 4 sticky catcher's mitts, 26 self-stick alphabet balls with upper and lower case letters and a teacher's guide
How to Play
Kids toss and catch the self-stick alphabet balls with the sticky catcher's mitts while playing fun phonics games about the letters depicted on each ball they catch.
There are lots of fun ways you can play with Alpha Catch! You can have kids practice their letter recognition and phonemic awareness skills in so many fun ways!
Letter Recognition - identify the letter they catch
Phonemic Awareness - identify the sound of the letter they catch
Initial Letter Sounds - say a word that begins with the letter sound
Final Letter Sounds - say a word that ends with the letter sound
Medial Letter Sounds - say a word with the letter sound in the middle
Word Play - catch numerous balls and try to form a word
For a fun challenge you can have kids do ALL of the above!
This game has been a huge hit in our home. Both Lil Divas really enjoy playing with it and coming up with new words for the letters. They play with me, their father and alone!
We have lots of missed balls and giggles intertwined with lots of phonemic awareness fun. It's fun to see if the Oldest Diva can make any words out of all of their missed balls. She really enjoys scurrying around, gathering the letter balls and trying to form a word. This is still a bit challenging for her but it's great practice and she has FUN trying to do it.
I LOVE that the Lil Divas have so much fun with this game and don't even realize they are LEARNING and building skills that are crucial for reading!
Educational Insights is giving way
One (1) Alpha Catch
to One (1) lucky Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Reader!
How to Enter:
**Contest ends on 10/8/11**
One (1) lucky Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas reader
(US Residents Only!) is going to receive:
an Alpha Catch Game
Leave me a comment on your thoughts about the Alpha Catch game.
Please include your email w/your comment so I can find you if you're our winner!
**Mandatory Entry must be completed for extra entries to count**
Extra Entries (Optional)
Please leave a separate comment
for each entry &
please include your e-mail
so I can get back to you if you win!
*If you are already a follower leave a comment that counts as an entry*
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Publicly via Google Friend Connect (+2) leave 2 comments
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas on Facebook (+2) leave 2 comments
- "Like" Educational Insights on Facebook - PLEASE tell them I sent you - even if you already like them, thank them for this giveaway! (+1)
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas on Twitter (+2) leave 2 comments
- Subscribe to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas emails (+2) leave 2 comments
- Subscribe to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Newsletter (+2) leave 2 comment
- Vote for me on Parents (Best Craft for Kids Blog) (+2) leave 2 comment
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway post on Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Blog and leave a link. You can do this for up to 5 posts but please note that comment must be dated after the start date of this post - not valid on previous comments. (+2) leave 2 comments
- Share this giveaway via your Facebook page - please mention/link back to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas (+2) leave 2 comments
- Share this giveaway via a blog post - please leave me a link (+2) leave 2 comments
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day. Example of a daily tweet- Tweet: #Win @ed_insights Alpha Catch Phonics Game w/@Momto2PoshDivas ends 10/8 #giveaways http://goo.gl/f
Giveaway ends 10/8/11 at 11:59 (PDT)
& contacted via email if an email is given .
Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Please note any entries that can not be verified will be disqualified.
Disclaimer: I received Alpha Catch for free from Educational Insights for the purposes of trying it out for this review. That being said, this review is my 100% honest opinion of this product - I am not paid for my reviews or optinions! They are 100% mine! Please remember that your opinions and tastes might differ from mine.