I LOVE making festive/themed breakfasts for the Lil Divas
& my absolute favorite thing to do is try my hand at making fun pancakes.
In honor of St. Patricks Day I made rainbow and shamrock pancakes.
The one thing I absolutely recommend is using squeeze bottles -
they make drawing on the skillet/pan super easy.
Let's take a peek the
How To Make Rainbow Pancakes:
1. Use your regular pancake batter/mix and separate it into 6 bowls.
2. Mix with food coloring to get desired rainbow colors.
3. Pour batter into your squeeze bottles. If you do not have squeeze bottles
use ziploc bags and cut the tip off the bottom. I did this for 2 of my colors
because I only have 4 bottles and it worked well.
4. Create rainbow arc on pan, 1 color at a time.
I let it cook well on 1 side before flipping to prevent breakage.
5. Use whipped cream or bananas as clouds & Enjoy!
1. Make your pancake batter as usual and add green food color
2. Using your squeeze bottle (or ziplock bag) draw 3 hearts on your skillet,
making sure they meet at the points as seen below.
3. Draw stem and then fill in the entire outline with pancake batter.
4. Allow pancake to cook well before flipping to minimize chance of breakage.
5. Add syrup & enjoy!
Have you made any fun St. Patrick's Day themed foods?
Please comment (or leave a link) below to share.