After being inspired by a 2 liter Sprite bottle to create our Upcycled Christmas Tree awhile back, I have been thinking of all the things we could do with our water bottles.
I generally save them for our Sight Word Discovery Bottles and various experiments but my stock pile is getting a bit excessive so we made these little guys:
Upcycled Water Bottle Snowmen
Aren't they cute? They make for a fun & different decoration during winter and they were seriously easy to make & used items we had on hand at home. Frugal & fun - you have to love that!
What You Need:
buttons, sequins, pom poms or whatever you have handy
craft glue/Elmer's Glue-All
What To Do:
1. Stuff the water bottles with cotton balls.
2. Cap the filled bottle.
3. Cut a scarf from felt - be sure it's long enough to wrap around your bottle. Add some fringe detailing for fun and glue onto your bottle. Be sure to leave enough room for your snowman's face.
4. Add button (or other) decorations to body.
5. Add button eyes & mouth and foam/paper carrot nose to make face.
6. Cover cap with black tape - this is your hat.
Now you have an adorable upcycled water bottle snowman.
Fun w/Food: Waffle Snowman
As a fun treat to kick off our winter fun I made easy snowman waffles for the Lil Divas. Mini waffles, chocolate chips, Hershey's chocolate bar (mini) and a strawberry = YUM!