Thanksgiving is tomorrow & I wasn't planning to do any more
turkey crafts but the Lil Divas were off from school
& in the mood for some crafting fun.
Faux Tie Dye Turkeys
What You Need:
brown construction paper
bingo daubers/do-a-dot markers
What To Do:
1. Fold coffee filter in half
2. Fold in half again
3. Using bingo daubers/do-a-dot markers make a design
- just be sure to soak through to other side
mix colors, make designs, etc...
- try to cover all white spaces!
4. Open to reveal your faux tie-dye design
5. Allow coffee filter to dry &
make turkey body out of brown construction paper
6. add eyes, beak & waddle to turkey body
7. Glue turkey onto coffee filter (feathers)
Now, you have fun tie dye turkeys!
Books We Read:
Did you see our other Thanksgiving crafts?
* I link to some of these crafty & educational linkys*