A few weeks ago I was presented with the opportunity to review Kidfresh. Kidfresh is a line of frozen all natural meals for kids. What sets Kidfresh apart from other kids meals is that these meals have hidden veggies, no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors and they are ready in mere minutes.
We are an on-the-go family and eating healthy on a busy week night isn't always a viable option. Kidfresh is a perfect go to meal that kids will love and moms won't feel guilty about letting them have when a homemade lunch or dinner is not an option.
They have 6 meals - Totally Twisted Pasta & Meatballs, Rainbow Rice & Chicken, Easy Cheesy Ravioli, Spaghetti Loops Bolognese, Muy Cheesy Quesadillas and Wagon Wheels Mac & Cheese.
We received coupons to try 4 Kidfresh meals so I let the Lil Divas decide which ones they would like to try. They chose - Wagon Wheels Mac & Cheese, Rainbow Rice & Chicken and Spaghetti Loops Bolognese. I was able to easily find Kidfresh at my local Publix Store.
The meals are very simple to prepare. They are ready in under 4 minutes and they are delicious. I was skeptical that something which claims to have hidden veggies would taste good to the Lil Divas. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they had no idea the meals were packed with so much extra vegetable goodness. To put it simply, the meals tasted good and they ate them!
I have some picky eaters so finding quick meals that they enjoy is not an easy task. The Wagon Wheels Mac & Cheese were a Lil Diva favorite.
Just look at this face! It is the face of a kid who is happy with her food. That leaves me one happy Mama, knowing that on hectic days or nights I can quickly and easily provide the Lil Divas with a meal that is not just delicious but also good for them.
Want to try Kidfresh for yourself?
They are available in 500 stores including
Publix, Whole Foods, Western Beef, Shop Rite & more.
Visit the Kidfresh website to find a store near you.
Click here to print a $1.00 off Coupon
or enter our giveaway below
for your chance to win (2) coupons for FREE Kidfresh Meals!
**Contest ends on 9/27/11**
Three (3) Mom to Posh Lil Divas Readers
will each win (2) coupons for FREE Kidfresh Meals
Visit the Kidfresh website and tell me why you would like to try Kidfresh meals
& mention which meal you would most like to try.
Please include your email w/your comment so I can find you if you're our winner!
**Mandatory Entry must be completed for extra entries to count**
Extra Entries (Optional)
Please leave a separate comment
for each entry &
please include your e-mail
so I can get back to you if you win!
*If you are already a follower leave a comment that counts as an entry*
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Publicly via Google Friend Connect (+2) leave 2 comments
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas on Facebook (+3) leave 3 comments
- "Like" Kidfresh on Facebook & tell them I sent you! (+3) leave 3 comments
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas on Twitter (+2) leave 2 comments
- Follow Kidfresh on Twitter (+1) - let them know I sent you!
- Subscribe to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas emails (+2) leave 2 comments
- Subscribe to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Newsletter (+2) leave 2 comment
- Vote for me on Parents (Best Craft for Kids Blog) (+3) leave 3 comments
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway post on Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Blog and leave a link. You can do this for up to 5 posts but please note that comment must be dated after the start date of this post - not valid on previous comments. (+2) leave 2 comments
- Share this giveaway via your Facebook page - please mention Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas (+2) leave 2 comments
- Share this giveaway via a blog post - (+2) leave 2 comments
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day: Tweet: #Win @KidFreshFoods Meals w/@Momto2PoshDivas ends 9/27 http://goo.gl/fb/Jptno #giveaways #allnatural #kidsfood
Giveaway ends 9/27/2011 at 11:59 (PDT)
& contacted via email if an email is given .
Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Please note any entries that can not be verified will be disqualified.
Disclaimer: . That being said, this review is my 100% honest opinion of this product. My opinions are 100% mine! Please remember that your opinions and tastes might differ from mine.