Have you heard of Piggy Toes Press?
I was excited to have the opportunity to review these books with the Lil Divas.
The I have been working with my 4yr old Lil Diva on her letter writing - teaching her the correct letter formation for each letter. Unfortunately, handwriting can get boring for children. Utilizing markers in fun colors on these write-on/wipe-off books definitely makes it fun. The Littlest Diva actually started toting the books around with her in the car! Even my kindergartener wanted in on the fun and it was great handwriting practice for her too.
|Crayola Alphabet ABC Wipe-Off Book|
|Crayola Crazy Colors Wipe-Off Book|
|Colors review & fun activities too|
Both Lil Divas really enjoyed these books. They have been used many times and often travel with them in the car for easy fun on the go.
|The Lil Divas enjoy their Crayola Write-On/Wipe-Off Books|
I think the books are wonderful. They are very easy to clean/erase - we use a napkin on the go & it wipes off perfectly. They offer fun activities, educational review and some artistic fun.
I really appreciate that The Lil Divas can work with them independently. After the initial explanations they have not needed my help, making this a wonderful on the go, independent activity. They are easy to manage for little hands - the spiral bound pages are easy to turn, the wipe-off pages are simple to erase and the pages offer visual clues that really help them figure out what to do with little to no adult reading required.
These books have been sanity savers over the past few weeks - keeping my Littlest Diva happily occupied in the car line as we wait to pick up her big sister from school. They have been a welcome addition to our book collection.
has graciously agreed to giveaway
One (1) Crayola Write-on/Wipe-off Book
to One (1) lucky Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Reader!
How to Enter:
**Contest ends on 9/15/11**
One (1) lucky Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas reader
(US Residents Only!) is going to receive:
Their choice of either The
from Piggy Toes Press
Tell me which one of the two Crayola Write-on/Wipe-off books from Piggy Toes Press I reviewed you would like to win -
Please include your email with your comment so that I can find you if you're our winner!
**Mandatory Entry must be completed for extra entries to count**
Extra Entries (Optional)
Please leave a seperate comment
for each entry &
please include your e-mail
so I can get back to you if you win!
*If you are already a follower leave a comment that counts as an entry*
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Publicly via Google Friend Connect (+2) leave 2 comments
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas on Facebook (+2) leave 2 comment
- "Like" Piggy Toes Press on Facebook - I'd love for you tell them I sent you!
- Follow Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas on Twitter (+2) leave 2 comments
- Like Piggy Toes Press on Twitter - please tell them I sent you!
- Subscribe to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas emails (+2) leave 2 comments
- Subscribe to Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Newsletter (+2) leave 2 comment
- Vote for me on Parents (Best Craft for Kids Blog) (+2) leave 2 comment
- Make a comment on any non-giveaway post on Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Blog and leave a link. You can do this for up to 5 posts but please note that comment must be dated after the start date of this post - not valid on previous comments. (+2) leave 2 comments
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day
Tweet: #Win @piggytoespress Crayola Wipe-off Book w/@Momto2PoshDivas ends 9/15 http://fb.me/1b #giveaways #homeschool #books #preschool
Giveaway ends 9/15/2011 at 11:59 (PDT)
Winner will be chosen via random.org.
& contacted via email if an email is given .
Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Please note any entries that can not be verified will be disqualified.
Disclaimer: I received The ABC's & Crazy Colors Crayola Write-on/Wipe-off Books for free from Piggy Toes Press for the purposes of trying them out for this review. That being said, this review is my 100% honest opinion of this product - I am not paid for my reviews or optinions! They are 100% mine! Please remember that your opinions and tastes might differ from mine.