1. My Oldest Diva turned 4 and enjoyed a trip to Disney World featuring a Princess Lunch at Epcot
2. My Littlest Diva turned 3 and enjoyed a Princess Makeover and Lunch inside Cinderella's Castle
3. Our First Visit to Lion Country Safari - the lil divas enjoyed an awesome drive thru the safari, their first camel ride and even feed the giraffes (we did tons more too)! It was such a wonderful family outing!
4. Girls Bowl for the 1st Time - they had such a good time , the hubby and I had such fun watching them!
5. Our 1st Time Strawberry Picking at Bedner's Farm - it was an amazing day - can't wait to do it again!
6. Our Summer Vacation to NY - family, friends, and fun in the city - here are a few highlights!
The girls loved seeing the dino bones at the American Museum of Natural History. The hubby & I took in a game at the new Yankee Stadium. We drove out to the Crayola Factory in Pennysylvania - so much fun! We spent tons of time in the City visiting places like FAO, Madame Tussauds, the M&M Store and the Central Park Zoo. Great trip!
7. The Littlest Diva started Preschool - my baby is such a big girl now and she LOVES school!
8. The Lil Divas Learned to Swim - a summer of swimming lessons later they finally got it! Yeah!
9. The Hubby & I Took a Trip (alone!) to Universal Studios - pure bliss & we had our fill of Butterbeer too!
10. Our visits to Tradewinds Park - so many great days spent there visiting Butterfly World, touring the farm and riding the steam train & ponies!