Today we attended the
**FREE** Santa's Workshop
at Michael's & made the cutest Reindeer ornaments!
1. They used a clear shatter proof ornament and the girls sponge painted it dark brown with enamel paint.
2. We waited for it to dry a bit and applied a 2nd coat - the painting took awhile!
3. While we waited for paint to dry we cut ears out of foam and make antlers from pipe cleaners.
4. We painted a cream color face using a small paintbrush to one side of the ornament - more drying time.
5. Then I used a hot glue gun to attach the wiggly eyes, red pom pom nose, ears & antlers!
6. The girls used a permanent marker to make a mouth
7. I wrote their names & the year on the back so we could remember when they made them later!
What a cute keepsake &
an adorable addition to our Christmas tree!